Solid Waste Division of Billings Public Works is offering a One Week Only daily “Extras” garbage collection service this holiday season. During service week of December 26th, 2022, residents can set out their extra Christmas garbage that does not fit in the black cart on the regular garbage day to be collected.
- Bag or box your “Extras” and set them out before 7 am
- Monday, December 26th – Garbage collection is ON SCHEDULE; Billings Landfill is OPEN; City offices are CLOSED in observance of Christmas
- Monday, January 2nd – Garbage collection is ON SCHEDULE; Billings Landfill is OPEN; City offices are CLOSED in observance of New Year’s Day
- If Thursday is your regular garbage day, please set “Extras” out on Thursday December 29th and NOT Monday
- THIS IS FOR ONE WEEK ONLY TO HELP WITH THE EXCESS CHRISTMAS GARBAGE
- Regular monthly “Extras” collection will resume on Monday January 2nd, 2023
Please understand that our Solid Waste team will do our best to get to as many locations as possible. Depending on the amount of “Extras”, we may not get to everyone on time. If your “Extras” are not collected on your regular garbage day, please contact us, and leave them out until we are able to collect them.
For any questions, reach our office at 406-657-8285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for supporting our work this year and wish you and yours happy holidays!